Official Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team (7 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hey guys ~
When will the annual badge re-vote thing take place?
I wanna update the GFriend badges >.<
we have to wait for yolks for this. she has something planned for re-voting .
she hopefully will be back soon
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can I be the OP for a new IZ*One badges thread? I just realized we still don't have badges for them. :<
@JungYoda said something about that too.
You can do it or she can do it.
I am fine with either of you starting the badge thread
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@JungYoda said something about that too.
You can do it or she can do it.
I am fine with either of you starting the badge thread
Ohh sorry, I wasn't aware of it. I'll wait for her to create it and I'll share the badges I make there then, np. :>
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
@JungYoda said something about that too.
You can do it or she can do it.
I am fine with either of you starting the badge thread
Ohh sorry, I wasn't aware of it. I'll wait for her to create it and I'll share the badges I make there then, np. :>
I'll make the thread now. Sorry I keep forgetting to make it >.<
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Can I do a badge voting thread for Ladies Code? I know I still have a thread for Momoland to finish, but could I do Ladies Code along with it? Or at least after the Momoland badge voting is over?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can I do a badge voting thread for Ladies Code? I know I still have a thread for Momoland to finish, but could I do Ladies Code along with it? Or at least after the Momoland badge voting is over?
you can do it along with the momoland thread~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just realized that there was an Oh My Girl badge that I forgot to submit (I made them all) and I didn't know if you guys could include it? Or should I just wait until there's another badge voting for Oh My Girl? Sorry to bother you guys with this.
13131
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I just realized that there was an Oh My Girl badge that I forgot to submit (I made them all) and I didn't know if you guys could include it? Or should I just wait until there's another badge voting for Oh My Girl? Sorry to bother you guys with this.
13131
Thanks for making all the omg badges lex! I added JinE to the list!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Is it possible that I could have people vote for badge sets instead of individual badges?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is it possible that I could have people vote for badge sets instead of individual badges?
I am not aware that someone did that. I honestly love a more cohesive look for a group but sometimes people just prefer certain pictures over others.
I guess just suggesting everything and hoping for the best ones to win is the way to go here.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Might I suggest Girl Group/Boy Group Trash badges whenever you have time :dab:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread