COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team (4 Viewers)

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins
If we wanna make an artist thread for a kpop idol but if the idol itself is Chinese, do we post that artist thread in the Korea - artist threads section or on the China one?
if they are still part of the group and active in korea then you can post it on the korean section

Strawberry_Starz

❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The what?
you know my idea for the rights to a card and not the card itself?

I'll explain it again...

right now you do your daillies and you post somewhere and someone gives you a card right?
so in my case I would say I've done my dailies but instead of someone allocating a card to me - they allocate that to someone else of my choosing

ie. I've done my dailies please give a card to (nina) for example

Shou

✧ They Not Like Us ✧
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

I'll explain it again...

right now you do your daillies and you post somewhere and someone gives you a card right?
so in my case I would say I've done my dailies but instead of someone allocating a card to me - they allocate that to someone else of my choosing

I apologize for the delay in our response, we decided we would be unable to let you surrender your card rights. We stand firm on our KS Constitution that every user who requests and qualifies for cards will be handed those cards and thus, we would be unable to give another user those cards. You can always donate or trade them to other users, but receiving the daily cards themselves is unavoidable.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

I'll explain it again...

I apologize for the delay in our response, we decided we would be unable to let you surrender your card rights. We stand firm on our KS Constitution that every user who requests and qualifies for cards will be handed those cards and thus, we would be unable to give another user those cards. You can always donate or trade them to other users, but receiving the daily cards themselves is unavoidable.
Self, u can always gift ur cards to me(tho I hv currently all the Korean commons...) if this if off topic, srry.

Shou

✧ They Not Like Us ✧
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Self, u can always gift ur cards to me(tho I hv currently all the Korean commons...) if this if off topic, srry.
We are so off topic given that we're in the awards section and not cards :haylul: might as well start posting our random thoughts too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've never seen you speak so formally before lol
who are you and wtf have you done with @Day

obviously this is a solution BUT and you are missing the big BUT my friend
I, selfmate do not mesh with aesthetics and that includes cards lol

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
What is going on in here :catglare:

estrella

vivo en la madrugada
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
if we want to request a have you met badge, do we have to provide the gif already cropped or can awards team do it for me? :sadcat:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread