COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team (3 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Ehh ignore this LOL o thought this was about my long list of replacements which I just saw u did do them
LOL yeah the badge replacements are fine I just mentioned them because we have to go through the same system even just to edit the reason for giving :wimwim: the actual badge replacements are fine i'm just not sure if we're willing to go through the whole system and about 200 pages of awarded badges just to find and edit the reason for giving all of the 'user badge won voting' badges~

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Would it be okay to create a DONGKIZ I:KAN subunit badge altho it's not too clear if they are going to release more as that subunit?
There's also just one image that would fit for a badge, so idk if it would be worth to do a whole thread with voting for it too

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can we have duplicate badges? :sanapray:
i am not an awards staff but the lovely @Yolks has all hyunjin badges except for one displayed so maybe?
do you want to get all dk badges? :sakUwu:

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Would it be okay to create a DONGKIZ I:KAN subunit badge altho it's not too clear if they are going to release more as that subunit?
There's also just one image that would fit for a badge, so idk if it would be worth to do a whole thread with voting for it too
I’ll ask Awards and get back to you. :)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i am not an awards staff but the lovely @Yolks has all hyunjin badges except for one displayed so maybe?
do you want to get all dk badges? :sakUwu:
yeahdhfj you know me so well already :jenniesmug::we_kpopsourcing:
i still have a long way to go but i think it'll be a fun new goal :sanapray:

Yes, we allow it (as you can see from my profile), but make sure to specify when requesting that it is a duplicate.^^
OH COOL !! thank you :queen:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
can we use points to replace special badges like wimwim with regular kpop badges or would that be sketch :wimwim::we_kpopsourcing:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
can we use points to replace special badges like wimwim with regular kpop badges or would that be sketch :wimwim::we_kpopsourcing:
Any free event badges like wimwim or squish can't be swapped unfortunately but we do remove them for free if you wanted to get rid of it~

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Any free event badges like wimwim or squish can't be swapped unfortunately but we do remove them for free if you wanted to get rid of it~
i figured ^^" thanks tho ! i think i'll keep lil wimwim for now and swap my other badges instead :pepeheart:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When it comes to rookie groups like Enhypen, when would we be able to make badges for them? Same for p1harmony as I'm interested in doing both but I know they debuted recently

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
When it comes to rookie groups like Enhypen, when would we be able to make badges for them? Same for p1harmony as I'm interested in doing both but I know they debuted recently
We don't really have any specific time frame for how long until we can do badges for rookie groups since it really depends entirely on how quickly they release official pictures for us to vote on really, we can discuss whether we think we can do threads for those groups yet and get back to you soon though~ This actually reminds me about other groups we've been asked about too so
Hi I would like to be op for aespa badge thread
We decided recently that Aespa should be good to go now, if you still want OP just go ahead and pm me, yolks and karina~ It will still be first come first serve though so just hope someone doesn't beat you to it if you still want it :wimwim:

And @Ozymandias we also decided Weeekly should be good to go but we're still not sure if StayC has enough photos yet (it wasn't a no but it wasn't a yes either so we'll probs just give it a teensy bit more time), I know you never said you wanted to OP particularly but ig now you know if you wanna find someone to get it done ig :irenecrazy:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We don't really have any specific time frame for how long until we can do badges for rookie groups since it really depends entirely on how quickly they release official pictures for us to vote on really, we can discuss whether we think we can do threads for those groups yet and get back to you soon though~ This actually reminds me about other groups we've been asked about too so

We decided recently that Aespa should be good to go now, if you still want OP just go ahead and pm me, yolks and karina~ It will still be first come first serve though so just hope someone doesn't beat you to it if you still want it :wimwim:

And @Ozymandias we also decided Weeekly should be good to go but we're still not sure if StayC has enough photos yet (it wasn't a no but it wasn't a yes either so we'll probs just give it a teensy bit more time), I know you never said you wanted to OP particularly but ig now you know if you wanna find someone to get it done ig :irenecrazy:
p1harmony probably doesn't but enhypen might so thank you for agreeing to check :sanapray:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
p1harmony probably doesn't but enhypen might so thank you for agreeing to check :sanapray:
I'm not sure if my other members are active like right now but i'm sure we'll have an answer for you within the next 24 hours most likely :sanapray:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
You're lucky, yolks is around so we were able to discuss right away

So the verdict is P1Harmony doesn't have enough photos yet and Enhypen is probably having a comeback soon so it would be best to wait a little bit more so those can be included too

On the downside, @Yolks also has her eye on doing the Enhypen badge thread (she wanted me to specify "for seven months
" :pepeslippy:) so I propose that you guys fight to the death for it :wimwim:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You're lucky, yolks is around so we were able to discuss right away

So the verdict is P1Harmony doesn't have enough photos yet and Enhypen is probably having a comeback soon so it would be best to wait a little bit more so those can be included too

On the downside, @Yolks also has her eye on doing the Enhypen badge thread so I propose that you guys fight to the death for it :wimwim:
No I won't fight her for Enhypen she likes them much more than me. :sj_weary: I'm glad that she's around though pog it's been so long :lovelycooky:
For P1harmony i'd consider it though :ilovebread:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Well I figured since StayC and Aespa both have only their debut songs out and Aespa is getting badges made we could have StayC too, but Aespa probably has more pics out so that's fine, we can wait longer lol.
Also since I don't think anyone else is looking to get StayC badges atm :yolk:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Hi I would like to be op for aespa badge thread
@Xeulgi @mysteric - Sudden death cage match to OP aespa badge thread? Im too much of a flop to do it myself.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
@Xeulgi @mysteric - Sudden death cage match to OP aespa badge thread? Im too much of a flop to do it myself.
Sorry to ruin the death match but the winner was already decided since Xeulgi asked first :ankha:

I thought there was someone else who also asked about aespa but I couldn't find it, sorry @mysteric for not tagging you too :reallysadcat:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread