S.M. has been producing the same type of songs for 20 years (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
The only similarities I see between some SM songs--especially recent ones--is that they are experimental, well-produced, relatively complex, and sometimes chaotic. I think they are one of the more diverse companies when it comes to music tbh, especially with all the foreign producers they enlist.
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
SM is by far the most diverse company out there - esp since the past decade

if I want bubblegum pop princess or feminine I have snsd
If I want experimental I have fx and red velvet
If I want some 90s realness I have shinee
If I want r'n'b I have exo
if I want hip-hop based I have nct

every sm group is so different from each other
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't really get it either. The same people will complain about SM group songs being too weird but as we've seen they start trends with those same weird songs.

I think 'I Got A Boy' is one of them. It was criticized for being disjointed, like 3 songs in one but then more groups started to release songs like that lol.

SM as a company is crap but the producers and song writers they get are talented~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Haolat
Joined
11 May 2019
Messages
449
Reactions Received
1,505
Location
EXO planet~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The only similarities I see between some SM songs--especially recent ones--is that they are experimental, well-produced, relatively complex, and sometimes chaotic. I think they are one of the more diverse companies when it comes to music tbh, especially with all the foreign producers they enlist.
THis ^
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nah. A lot of SM haters are stuck with thinking that SM can only produce the cutesy, robotic type of music. They usually don't care enough to go through SM artists' discography because they don't want to get caught disagreeing with their own faulty opinions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LMAO Oh and Run Devil Run were released back to back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread