Photo Sana - Before I forget🤳🩶🤎 (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Beautiful Sana!
:nekolove:
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
Akgae is part of my identity for so long. I couldn't let it go so easily, I felt like I was losing myself :ono:
does it feel much better to be a akgae my friend
I can revoke your once card again?

You should not have given it back if he acts like that :nomina:
I will put on thin ice - if his behavious continues let me know my friend
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread