:llama_blush: :llama_blush: :llama_blush:can never let your guard down @Once
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,057 Reactions Received 98,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,151 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 16 May 2026 #1 can never let your guard down @Once Reactions: Snailmin, Yelena_Belova, Drug and 1 other person
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,803 Reactions Received 44,453 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,950 16 May 2026 #2 Her cuteness caught me off guard Reactions: Moguri, Yelena_Belova and Drug
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,135 Reactions Received 46,805 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 184,339 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 16 May 2026 #3 hilarious! I'd be taken by surprise too if I was casually walking across the stage and my friend suddenly spooked me! lol Reactions: Moguri, Yelena_Belova and Drug
hilarious! I'd be taken by surprise too if I was casually walking across the stage and my friend suddenly spooked me! lol
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,057 Reactions Received 98,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,151 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 16 May 2026 #4 Chiara said: hilarious! I'd be taken by surprise too if I was casually walking across the stage and my friend suddenly spooked me! lol Click to expand... I know right sometimes the idols are each others worst enemies
Chiara said: hilarious! I'd be taken by surprise too if I was casually walking across the stage and my friend suddenly spooked me! lol Click to expand... I know right sometimes the idols are each others worst enemies