I love you, sassy king! :uwu: @Carat
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,396 Reactions Received 41,058 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,056 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 26 October 2023 #1 I love you, sassy king! @Carat Reactions: Jewel
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 26 October 2023 #2 He's literally named one of the sassy members XD
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,149 Reactions Received 46,810 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 180,403 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 26 October 2023 #3 *sings the rest* ...and I'll write your name! lol it cut that part off I know, I'm such a Swiftie... anyway, I can't with him, I just CANNOT!
*sings the rest* ...and I'll write your name! lol it cut that part off I know, I'm such a Swiftie... anyway, I can't with him, I just CANNOT!