- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
No Doyeon thoNancy
glad to see Nicole here too![]()
that‘s okNo Doyeon tho![]()
How would your list lookthat‘s okyou got some other girls that are worthy
it would be too predictableYou tooI'm curious
![]()
I don't mind even if it's Momoland OT9 plus 1 lmao. But I know you stan Elris and Weki Meki and now Fromis as well, and of course Blackpink so more than enough girlsit would be too predictablestill not enough knowledge
, but getting there![]()
How would your list look![]()
It would most likely beyes @raja put them list up![]()
No Gyuri, Siyeon, Jinsoul, DoyeonIt would most likely be
- Suzy
- IU
- Nana
- everyone else
it would be difficult to add them to the list. To me the perfect girls / perfect idols are for sure those 3.No Gyuri, Siyeon, Jinsoul, Doyeon![]()
I didn't know you love Nana so muchit would be difficult to add them to the list. To me the perfect girls / perfect idols are for sure those 3.
I love AS and all OC members are my biases Nana is just oh so gorgeous and has a lovely personality. she is perfect.I didn't know you love Nana so much![]()
But you picked Nana for best girl so she's your actual biasI love AS and all OC members are my biases Nana is just oh so gorgeous and has a lovely personality. she is perfect.
there are other reasons why I love Lizzy and Raina.But you picked Nana for best girl so she's your actual bias![]()