Chart Seriously what would Exo and RV done with a US plan (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4423

As a non-American, a US plan/promotion/tour etc wouldn't have made any difference to me. I don't follow US charts or anything so I never know what is happening entertainment-wise over there lol.

I don't quite understand this thread either so maybe I'm just missing something, sorry.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,533
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
As a non-American, a US plan/promotion/tour etc wouldn't have made any difference to me. I don't follow US charts or anything so I never know what is happening entertainment-wise over there lol.

I don't quite understand this thread either so maybe I'm just missing something, sorry.
its Spotify/overseas streams.
RV and Exo had zero help from sm in the us market.
And yet they are in the top 10 all time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 4423
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,533
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Rand is bitter, thinking what could have been if SM did help their artists
But Lee Soo Man was busy with his operatios in Kwangya, no time for the measly US:thumbsupcat:
Its annoying Red velvet had pretty much the first successful female kpop us tour, convincing U.S. promoters that females could sell.
(even though they were 3-5 k venues) And SM never sent em back and now it looks like they never will. and still they pick small venues.( see last years Asia and Europe tour) While i personally prefer smaller venues to watch, larger venues means much more money for the girls. non Korean promotions are at least a 70-30/ maybe 80-20 now split in the members favor.
multiple big companies wanted to work with them in the states.

Exo -L are annoyed that all they did was super m.. Never even tried EXO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
RV (and EXO) would have done great with proper promotions for sure.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread