Seulgi vs Jennie. You knew it was coming. (2 Viewers)

Who is a better blonde?

  • Seulgi

  • Jennie


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not gonna say anything until I see how Jennie's hair looks in regular lighting.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Yeri and Lisa :welp:
Personally, I think Seulgi and Jennie would make better dirty blondes
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They both look fab in different ways.
Jennie in that pic with that hair gives me Gaga vibes and Seulgi in hers 90's/2000's popstar vibes
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it's kinda hard because I think that jennies hair is a wig? and we've only seen like one shot of her in blonde hair, not to mention this is the first time that Jennie has ever had blonde hair since her debut so I think we're still trying to get used to it. seulgi has had blonde hair before so I think it's not as weird, tbh I think that both look great with blonde hair.
thank you for coming to my ted talk.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I have to vote for jennie cause this is the first time i seen her with that and she is stunning.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread