Seulgi vs Jennie. You knew it was coming. (1 Viewer)

Who is a better blonde?

  • Seulgi

  • Jennie


Results are only viewable after voting.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
she really did it, i still cant believe it.. OMG !!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

real or wig doesnt matter, so happy :llama_blush::pandahappy:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Gotta be honest.

The Platinum Blonde Glam Korean Barbie look is about as far away from my style as humanly possible.

I think the only Korean I've ever seen with blonde that I could marginally get on board with was Yoona. And that was surely motivated by my saesang level devotion to her.

But if I must.

Seulgi Bear.

 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Seulgi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will vote for my bear. Seulgi in blonde is just :sj_weary: tough I must say that ice cream cake is the superior blonde era for Seulgi
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pigeon and Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They both look good, but I just like the styling and type of blond that Seulgi has lot more. Jennie's blond is perfect barbie look and well dark hair does suit her better than that. Seulgi's look great on her, and pretty natural too which I like.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m really sorry Jennie stans...

As soon as I saw Jennie’s hair I was somehow instantly thinking of Cher’s blonde hair she has in Mamma Mia 2.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread