News SEUNGRI'S SCANDAL UPDATE: THE KAKO TALKS WERE REAL.... (5 Viewers)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ah i get what you are talking, I did saw twitter. There seem to be people that think these are baseless rumours, and international community is using it to trash BigBang. Even Knetz are baffled and ask if international fans are crazy.

I do know reporters. 2 main reporters of this case are highly respected. That is why I lost my hope after I saw them talk. I honestly, never saw them make a mistake.
This is what I mean by the international community sees Korea through the eyes of fandom (all of us are Kpop/drama fans) and not a regular persons eyes.

This should not be used as fan war tool as this is demeaning for everyone involved, especially if prostitution took place. Not to mention I hope the other members of BIGBANG can come back and have a career, especially Seungri if he is innocent.

Are you Korean or know Korean? Can you give me information on these two journalist?
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
God some people.. yeah hes the poor thing not the victims.
I do respect your opinion. I'm not justifying anybody but I won't vilify Seungri either, just like people did to Bom. I will wait until justice is served for everyone.
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
This is what I mean by the international community sees Korea through the eyes of fandom (all of us are Kpop/drama fans) and not a regular persons eyes.

This should not be used as fan war tool as this is demeaning for everyone involved, especially if prostitution took place. Not to mention I hope the other members of BIGBANG can come back and have a career, especially Seungri if he is innocent.

Are you Korean or know Korean? Can you give me information on these two journalist?
I am not Korean but I follow Korean news, especially headliners closely.

Reporters were same people who also found Microdot's parents and past. A past he himself didnt knew btw. She released scandals of Go Hara, Jo Jaehyun, Kang Seunghoon, all that impacted Korea in big scale. There is also another one, he is originally a researcher rather than reporter but he is trusted by many.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not from USA- Finland so yes it's still far from Korea and different. I know i'm being perhaps unnecessary pedantic, but in terms of the evidence and what it is, there is no official statement and well media and journalist aren't most trustworthy they have gotten terms wrong and spread misinformation of the case already so i'm not putting my eggs in that basket. I also know there is confusion over the suspect, since Seungri being booked to some meant he was already charged, but this didn't appear to be the case and police did confirm then that he was changed as suspect only to get search warrant on him and nothing about evidence. This could have been since changed which can be why he's not permitted to leave the country and why he announced his retirement, but that's speculation and not exactly factual, especially the last part since his motivations could be only guessed right now.
From what I gather he has been booked as a "person with evidence" or a "suspect". According to the original article on Soompi police searched Club Arena to find evidence of Seungri's involvement and the updated one said they booked him as a suspect to further investigate. So they found evidence and have him under suspicion so they can research even more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
242
Reactions Received
1,326
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
I do respect your opinion. I'm not justifying anybody but I won't vilify Seungri either, just like people did to Bom. I will wait until justice is served for everyone.
Bom was actually a witch hunt though.. this scandal is not the same at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I do respect your opinion. I'm not justifying anybody but I won't vilify Seungri either, just like people did to Bom. I will wait until justice is served for everyone.
I'm not saying he is guilty or not but just giving the update and trying to tell people how serious this is. And to explain.

This is not like with Bom. With Bom the police investigated years ago and found her innocent, so basically they investigated her but found no evidence/motivation of being a drug traffic. Probably because the medicine was for a medical condition and was legal in the US. Also it was a cirrus of reports by the media.

In Seungri's case they have moved beyond Bom's and found what they say is evidence. Also the two reporters breaking the news are respected journalist. Not to mention I hope prostitution and date rape drugs are serious crimes everywhere and not a stigma like mental illness.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm not saying he is guilty or not but just giving the update and trying to tell people how serious this is. And to explain.

This is not like with Bom. With Bom the police investigated years ago and found her innocent, so basically they investigated her but found no evidence/motivation of being a drug traffic. Probably because the medicine was for a medical condition and was legal in the US. Also it was a cirrus of reports by the media.

In Seungri's case they have moved beyond Bom's and found what they say is evidence. Also the two reporters breaking the news are respected journalist. Not to mention I hope prostitution and date rape drugs are serious crimes everywhere and not a stigma like mental illness.
Bom was actually a witch hunt though.. this scandal is not the same at all.
Legally speaking the cases are different, indeed but in the public opinion everything is the same.
When Bom's scandal blew up, people deemed her as not little than El Chapo's cousin. They couldn't believe the charges were dismissed because she proved it was her medication, even to this day people say YG paid to hid her scandal. Back then, we didn't knew more of the case because Bom was so embarrased and traumatized, she couldn't talk in public. It wasn't until last year when she gathered courage to tell her truth.
Now, there's so much info and new allegations against Seungri that it's difficult to tell esp. if you don't have real knowledge about Korean news (credible sources) or laws. Again, not saying he's completely innocent but this craziness around the case is not good. In the eyes of many, they're both guilty no matter what.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
242
Reactions Received
1,326
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Legally speaking the cases are different, indeed but in the public opinion everything is the same.
When Bom's scandal blew up, people deemed her as not little than El Chapo's cousin. They couldn't believe the charges were dismissed because she proved it was her medication, even to this day people say YG paid to hid her scandal. Back then, we didn't knew more of the case because Bom was so embarrased and traumatized, she couldn't even talk in public. It wasn't until last year when she gathered courage to tell her truth.
Now, there's so much info and new allegations against Seungri that it's difficult to tell esp. if you don't have real knowledge about Korean news (credible sources) or laws. Again, not saying he's completely innocent but this craziness around the case is not good. In the eyes of many, they're both guilty no matter what.
Well bom was innocent i dont think seungri is but lets wait and see you can only be ignorant to so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Legally speaking the cases are different, indeed but in the public opinion everything is the same.
When Bom's scandal blew up, people deemed her as not little than El Chapo's cousin. They couldn't believe the charges were dismissed because she proved it was her medication, even to this day people say YG paid to hid her scandal. Back then, we didn't knew more of the case because Bom was so embarrased and traumatized, she couldn't even talk in public. It wasn't until last year when she gathered courage to tell her truth.
Now, there's so much info and new allegations against Seungri that it's difficult to tell esp. if you don't have real knowledge about Korean news (credible sources) or laws. Again, not saying he's completely innocent but this craziness around the case is not good. In the eyes of many, they're both guilty no matter what.
True. Also putting his innocence or guilt aside, we all know that there probably are certain actors who would love to take down YG and BIGBANG.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Well it already looked huge to me after the fact she never sent the text messages to the authorities like everyone is saying. You won’t actually see police reports because it wasn’t sent to the police.


She sent them to the commission,and said she had more than that KKT people saw. Commission is considered above the authorities and is not able to be connected into police bribery which the burning sun employees were accused of.

I’ll still wait for more info. But due to her prestiege. She found something dark. She even uncovered several me too movements and helped expose them. If he is innocent. I dislike K-NETZ acting like blood hounds due to their thirst for BigBang to suffer and not just one. I hope he can still stand with BigBang or as a soloist and not become mentally affected or emotionally affected like sadly k-netz lové to do.
If he is guilty then I hope victims can receive justice. People are just witch hunting seungri when burning sun employees were also vile and even allowed officers to beat people when inside burning sun and drag them across floors by their hair. One person can not just do his huge organization of demention. It’s sadly a team effort and possibly even larger than we’d come to know
 
  • Like
Reactions: CrunchyLegend
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well it already looked huge to me after the fact she never sent the text messages to the authorities like everyone is saying. You won’t actually see police reports because it wasn’t sent to the police.


She sent them to the commission,and said she had more than that KKT people saw. Commission is considered above the authorities and is not able to be connected into police bribery which the burning sun employees were accused of.

I’ll still wait for more info. But due to her prestiege. She found something dark. She even uncovered several me too movements and helped expose them. If he is innocent. I dislike K-NETZ acting like blood hounds due to their thirst for BigBang to suffer and not just one. I hope he can still stand with BigBang or as a soloist and not become mentally affected or emotionally affected like sadly k-netz lové to do.
If he is guilty then I hope victims can receive justice. People are just witch hunting seungri when burning sun employees were also vile and even allowed officers to beat people when inside burning sun and drag them across floors by their hair. One person can not just do his huge organization of demention. It’s sadly a team effort and possibly even larger than we’d come to know
No one wants the Burning Sun people off the hook but as a member of the Nation's Boy Band people are of course focusing on Seungri.

Also as far as I know the police found Seungri negative of drug use and with him aren't focusing on the incident at Burning Sun. Their investigation when it comes to Seungri it seems is soley on the prostitution and date rape charges.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Koala

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
No one wants the Burning Sun people off the hook but as a member of the Nation's Boy Band people are of course focusing on Seungri.

Also as far as I know the police found Seungri negative of drug use and with him aren't focusing on the incident at Burning Sun. Their investigation when it comes to Seungri it seems is soley on the prostitution and date rape charges.
Oh I know that. Which was in the text messages she sent to commission. I knew he was cleared of drug use awhile ago. But actually the clearing wasn’t connected to the burning sun scandal. It was another investigation he was involved in from months back being accused of having drugs in his system. He actually wasnt accused really in connection to burning sun of being a drug User,But just distribution but they connected that to the employees since some even admitted they bribed police. So seungri could possibly not even have known that was happening due to he admitted he wasn’t involved in the club activities for a bit. Even stepped away from his ramen shop.

That’s why I’m waiting for the actual investigation updates which are just seeing if Seungri was pimping.

Also yeah. I know seungri is a main focus but I don’t feel the Korean Netizens are holding from a place of concern is my issue. I’m just hoping they aren’t enjoying this and witch hunting more due to his status because innocent women are involved.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh I know that. Which was in the text messages she sent to commission. I knew he was cleared of drug use awhile ago. But actually the clearing wasn’t connected to the burning sun scandal. It was another investigation he was involved in from months back being accused of having drugs in his system. He actually wasnt accused really in connection to burning sun of being a drug User,But just distribution but they connected that to the employees since some even admitted they bribed police. So seungri could possibly not even have known that was happening due to he admitted he wasn’t involved in the club activities for a bit. Even stepped away from his ramen shop.

That’s why I’m waiting for the actual investigation updates which are just seeing if Seungri was pimping.

Also yeah. I know seungri is a main focus but I don’t feel the Korean Netizens are holding from a place of concern is my issue. I’m just hoping they aren’t enjoying this and witch hunting more due to his status because innocent women are involved.
The police have not released official statements saying why he is a suspect but they confirmed he is one. This is the latest from the media and the two lead investigated journalist as happens in South Korea.

Also this goes way beyond young people on the internet but the whole nation and even Korean V.I.P.'s are upset. While Seungri is the most controversial and least popular member, the general public appreciated him as the maknae of the Nation's Boy Band, the usual "K-neitzens" argument does not really apply.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
God some people.. yeah hes the poor thing not the victims.
I think this is how most average citizens in SK are seeing it. Of course BIGBANG and Seungri are respected celebrities but they aren't like us who are Kpop fans who form special connections with the artist. And him being apart of a ground breaking group that represents Korea to the world is not helping.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread