COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Solo SEVENTEEN Lee Seokmin/Dokyeom/DK (이석민/도겸) Thread ♡~♡ (6 Viewers)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Sooooogiiiii :pandalove::pandahappy: ily

---

20210312_100017.jpg

I am not over these :pepecry1:
CUTIE HAVOC WELCOME BACK !! :nekolove:
i almost peed my pants when i saw i had 40+ notifs because i thought i said something controversial and got everyone mad at me but nope it was just you :haylul: :haylul:

btw since we reached 50 pages u can go ahead and claim the custom badge :jenniesmug:

++++

i hope sir menchell reposting arthurkyeom fanart means dokyeom will reprise his role cause rn i have very little faith in pledis,,,, i know dokyeom would reclaim arthur in a heartbeat and emk really loved him and his performance too...... i guess we'll just have to wait and see :pepecry2:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
CUTIE HAVOC WELCOME BACK !! :nekolove:
i almost peed my pants when i saw i had 40+ notifs because i thought i said something controversial and got everyone mad at me but nope it was just you :haylul: :haylul:

btw since we reached 50 pages u can go ahead and claim the custom badge :jenniesmug:
Awwwwg thank you! :pandahappy:
ghhgdjgdh sorry, but I can't imagine anyone be mad at you :llama_flirt:

Wooow, I completely forgot that is possible! I have to go work now, and later I'll try to figure out how to do that, and I also must find some cool official pics (or gifs if possible, hmmm), I missed so many things :sadcat:

i hope sir menchell reposting arthurkyeom fanart means dokyeom will reprise his role cause rn i have very little faith in pledis,,,, i know dokyeom would reclaim arthur in a heartbeat and emk really loved him and his performance too...... i guess we'll just have to wait and see :pepecry2:
Omg, yes please!!!
But I'll never forgive Pledis for not supporting him for more musical roles... or any solo projects... I wish EMK would adopt him, fuck Pledis!

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Wooow, I completely forgot that is possible! I have to go work now, and later I'll try to figure out how to do that, and I also must find some cool official pics (or gifs if possible, hmmm), I missed so many things :sadcat:

Omg, yes please!!!
But I'll never forgive Pledis for not supporting him for more musical roles... or any solo projects... I wish EMK would adopt him, fuck Pledis!
you can just send awards team a picture or gif and they can make the badge for you~ i just mentioned it because they have to check each page manually for spam so it can take a while :llama_shook: plus i was just really excited for this thread to hit 50 pages so i always kept an eye on the page count heheh

honestly! pledis seriously neglected promoting xcalibur and wouldnt even cut dokyeom some slack with that crazy hectic schedule, its clear as day that dokyeom bagged xcalibur all by himself and pledis had and still has no intentions of giving him solo activities any time soon. as much as i love svt and want them to stay together, at this point im just praying he wont extend his contract because pledis will only continue to kill any solo career prospects he has :pepecry2:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship

live vocals baby thats talent !
you know that video comparing dokyeom's vocals in space then vs now? i think i posted it here before.. anyway that video lives rent free in my head , i think about it all the time:maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i just mentioned it because they have to check each page manually for spam so it can take a while :llama_shook: plus i was just really excited for this thread to hit 50 pages so i always kept an eye on the page count heheh
Ah, I see! :zoomeyes: Good thing we have no spam cause every DK post is glorious! :queen:
Now I must find some cool pic/gif, but there are so many and I'm indecisive :reallysadcat:

honestly! pledis seriously neglected promoting xcalibur and wouldnt even cut dokyeom some slack with that crazy hectic schedule, its clear as day that dokyeom bagged xcalibur all by himself and pledis had and still has no intentions of giving him solo activities any time soon. as much as i love svt and want them to stay together, at this point im just praying he wont extend his contract because pledis will only continue to kill any solo career prospects he has :pepecry2:
I agree with you 100%! I'd love if they stayed together, but if this means his solo career gets sacrificed forever (as is the case rn), then: no thanks!
I can't believe there was a time when I low-key defended Pledis cause I felt like they were an underdog company and I wanted them to succeed. But then they started turning more and more authoritarian (seriously, who the fuck bans their artist from having individual social media accounts???). It looks like their mode of operation is to bottleneck everyone in a certain way, so that no one dares leave the group. Seriously, after so many years, not a single member got a movie/drama role! When you think about it, that's crazy. Even the most nugu companies manage to push someone. And DK, I just... I better not start... He was treated right only from Adore U till Boom Boom era (logical screentime, lines, solo stages, duets, KoMS, etc), and after that it's only getting worse. Less lines, less MV screentime, as if he's not the main vocalist. Only one non-promoted OST... That's making me pissed. So much talent, yet Pledis wants him to be satisfied with the 'comedian of the group' role. Honestly, he looked genuinely the happiest while he was working on the musical. That was a different kind of energy. Thriving! And I want him to thrive, even if he's the only one who leaves the group, which would probably bring him haters. But I have such a low opinion of Pledis rn, that I would not be surprised if they'd sabotage his chances with other companies just to send a message to other members.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread