COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ Seventeen members... [Does it even really need more specification?] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is how I imagine the members would be! This is all just my speculation and honestly if I were to write this on any other day some of these would most likely be different! Feel free to tell me what you think though!

Vanilla boys:

S.Coups
- Vanilla boy who prefers to top
Joshua - Vanilla and prefers to bottom
The8 - vanilla and vers

Doms:

Jeonghan
- a dom and a sadist. Likes to tease and torture his boys, but he also gives excellent aftercare and cuddles! Likes to keep that side of himself to the bedroom though
Hoshi - a lowkey dom, he isn't into any hardcore stuff but will deal out a spanking every now and again when in a playful mood.
Wonwoo - Dom and likes treating his subs almost like they are students
Woozi - Vers dom who likes to micromanage his subs life. Likes to have the dynamic in his everyday life aswell, but is usually very casual and playful about it. (Thx @GloriousHavoc )

Subs:

Jun
- a sub who wants to take care of his dom. Would like the dom in his life to almost act like a parent telling him to calm down and making him act proper if necessary
DK - sub who wants to be taken care of, also has a massive praise kink! Prefers to keep the dynamic in the bedroom
Mingyu - Another sub! Likes to have the dynamic in everyday life. Likes crossdressing and being the housekeeper of sorts. Maybe even a mild humiliation kink.
Seungkwan - Lowkey sub, not into anything hardcore, but doesn't mind a spanking every now and again!

And finally

Vernon - He himself isn't quite sure about that yet... Much less me!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread