- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I love Minghao a LOT!
Over the years in SVT he has grown up a lot and I really like the man he has become.
He is a man of class and intellect.
He dresses well, he speaks very eloquently and he is quite straightforward with his points.
I also think he has a very distinct and unique sense of style and he is very confident in who he is and his abilities.
I feel like if I ever had a dilemma or a problem I didn't know an answer to, he would be a good person to go ask for help figuring things out.
Over the years in SVT he has grown up a lot and I really like the man he has become.
He is a man of class and intellect.
He dresses well, he speaks very eloquently and he is quite straightforward with his points.
I also think he has a very distinct and unique sense of style and he is very confident in who he is and his abilities.
I feel like if I ever had a dilemma or a problem I didn't know an answer to, he would be a good person to go ask for help figuring things out.