- Joined
- 23 June 2021
- Messages
- 7,244
- Reactions Received
- 18,851
- Location
- Jessicaland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Fandom
- Exo-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
Ty twin@Lawol WOA TWIN this is so well organizedlet's gooooooo
sure!Tag!
@xtra that fancam thooo
I hope I can add some more songs
Ofc!! Best Flamer finally arrivedcould I be tagged, please? thanks???!!!
yassssThis will be so fun
as long as we talk a lot
Exi are you in? You need to join the taglist to officially be a part of the tournament xD@xtra that fancam thooo
hip hip hooray!Tag me law senpaiiiir
I will spectate 😂
you mean 23rd in korean timeToday is the last day to register for the taglist if you'd like to join the tournament! We will start tomorrow (22nd).
Well probably, depending on the time I post it, but 22nd almost everywhere elseyou mean 23rd in korean time
Yes! Welcome aboardSounds cool, can I join the taglist?
Official taglist updated! Thank you all for joiningOFFICIAL TAGLIST:
@winterstory @Tsukino @Nina @Vikki @litc @Goldenstar @AmysTeri @brekker @Exi @Haiku
the tag didn't work for some reason but I came bc I had the thread on watchOFFICIAL TAGLIST:
@winterstory @Tsukino @Nina @Vikki @litc @Goldenstar @AmysTeri @brekker @Exi @Haiku