Tourney SHINee B-Side Tournament Group Stage - Group B (1 Viewer)

What songs are your favorite? (3 choices allowed)


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
group stage.png

Welcome to SHINee b-side tournament! This thread is for Group B of the group stage.
┌──────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────┐

└──────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────┘

RULES AND GUIDELINES:

- Voting is multiple choice up to 3 tracks. You don't have to pick all 3 but that is strongly advised.
- It will last 48 hours from the time this thread is posted. The poll will be closed 27th of May (Friday) at 2:35 AM KST.
- If you wish you can of course share what songs you voted for and why - discussions are encouraged!
- Song reviews, ratings and/or rankings are also allowed as long as they are kept respectful.
- Embed videos to every song are provided below, in case it's a Japanese song a lyric video will also be linked even if there's an official audio format because they are blocked in some countries.
- If a Korean song is blocked for you, let us know in the comments, or please look up a different fan upload by yourself.
-
Even if you know the songs listening to all of them again before casting your final vote is essential in getting the most accurate results.

group b.png

ABOAB
Tell Me Your Name
Mr. Right Guy
Melody
So Amazing
Ready or Not
Destination
SHIFT
Lock You Down
Spoiler
Marry You
One For Me
Black Hole
Love Pain





























​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Marry you, the song I am singing to Minho every single time I look at his stupidly gorgeous face.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lawol
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Mr. Right Guy, Marry You and Ready or Not..... this is telling you a story, looking at my choices and how everyone just constantly votes for anything else I have to say I might have to marry whoever shares the same music taste as me. The universe has been sending me a clear message :D
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lawol
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
Mr. Right Guy, Marry You and Ready or Not..... this is telling you a story, looking at my choices and how everyone just constantly votes for anything else I have to say I might have to marry whoever shares the same music taste as me. The universe has been sending me a clear message :D
also tell me your name and what's your blood type!? (ABOAB) ig u gotta know some basic things before marrying someone no matter how hot they are :haylul:
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
also tell me your name and what's your blood type!? (ABOAB) ig u gotta know some basic things before marrying someone no matter how hot they are :haylul:
Bling-bling is Jonghyun, my name is Min-hoooo :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lawol

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
also tell me your name and what's your blood type!? (ABOAB) ig u gotta know some basic things before marrying someone no matter how hot they are :haylul:
I don’t even remember my own blood type, the rh part, named after rhesus monkeys, plus/minus :welp:
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ABOAB- I can’t help but to laugh at this song. Also the near constant background noise at the beginning and other parts of the song is annoying to me. The chorus is catchy though. 6/10
Tell Me Your Name- The chorus is very odd compared to the rest. Not in a bad way really, I like it. Overall the song is decent, not outstanding. 7/10
Mr. Right Guy- Another song that I would count as decent. It doesn’t stand out in any way really, but it’s a pleasing filler track. 7/10
Melody- As a certified ballad hater I find this song unusually good. It’s powerful and beautiful, I like it more than the past songs today. 8.5/10
So Amazing- I love the grove in this, it’s been one of my Shinee favorites for a long time now. 9/10
Ready Or Not- This song is old and has aspects I hate, but once it gets to the more vocal parts it gets so good. Overall, 8.5/10
Destination- there’s not that much to say. The vocals? On point. Instrumental? On point. Overall song building? On point. The rap? Surprisingly decent. An easy 9.5/10
Shift- A very fun song, it’s different and I adore the instrumental so much. It matches so well with the vocals and makes them sound unique. I think you all know what I mean because I can’t explain it properly. 9/10
Lock You Down- This song is very pretty. It just suffers from a bit of sameyness as other Shinee songs. It’s certainly not one of their super experimental songs. But it’s still a solid song. And ofc the association it has makes me want to listen to it more than I otherwise would. 8/10
Spoiler- It’s cool, but I wouldn’t listen to it on its own, it’s good as an album spoiler but I don’t listen much to albums in a row unless they just came out. 7/10
Marry You- People are going to hate my opinion of this :wimwim: Don’t get me wrong, I like it,but the marrying idea makes me cringe just a bit and the song itself isn’t incredibly special other than for their vocals. Still would listen to it and give it an 8/10.
One for Me- Refer above to me being a certified ballad hater. The vocals are nice and that’s the only real positive I have about this song. 5/10
Black Hole- This song veers to the boring side a little, it’s a decent song but not incredibly special. 7.5/10
Love Pain- I can’t help but to laugh at the beginning tbh. The rest just isn’t my cup of tea. 5/10
 
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
Ok I'm finally done moving and can vote now :pepeslippy: @Haiku I'm also team Spoiler and team Melody :nekolove:

the last one I'm probably giving to SHIFT, I wasn't sure on the 3rd because I do like most of the tracks this round almost equally xD but SHIFT is in my humble opinion one of their best bside tracks so it deserves to advance, I'm kinda surprised it doesn't have more votes (considering its popularity) if it had more I might have voted something else :dubuthink:

Melody is another one of my favorite Japanese ballads, and Spoiler aside from being a very impressive penemsnhip work by Jjong and intro to the album is also a great track in its own right! It's easy to mistake it for a legit song if you don't know the bg info because it sounds like one. It's powerful, catchy, on the darker side, I generally really like most of Misconception songs and that kinda direction.
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Haiku
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
I'll post group C soon this time btw, my time zone changed so I can't really wait for this to first close cuz that's gonna be in the middle of the night here.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Haiku

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ok I'm finally done moving and can vote now :pepeslippy: @Haiku I'm also team Spoiler and team Melody :nekolove:

the last one I'm probably giving to SHIFT, I wasn't sure on the 3rd because I do like most of the tracks this round almost equally xD but SHIFT is in my humble opinion one of their best bside tracks so it deserves to advance, I'm kinda surprised it doesn't have more votes (considering its popularity) if it had more I might have voted something else :dubuthink:

Melody is another one of my favorite Japanese ballads, and Spoiler aside from being a very impressive penemsnhip work by Jjong and intro to the album is also a great track in its own right! It's easy to mistake it for a legit song if you don't know the bg info because it sounds like one. It's powerful, catchy, on the darker side, I generally really like most of Misconception songs and that kinda direction.
I love how similar our votes have been lately xD
SHIFT was my 4th choice too :taemsip:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Lawol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread