Tourney SHINee B-Side Tournament Group Stage - Group C (1 Viewer)

What songs are your favorite? (3 choices allowed)


  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
group stage.png

Welcome to SHINee b-side tournament! This thread is for Group C of the group stage.
┌──────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────┐

└──────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────┘

RULES AND GUIDELINES:

- Voting is multiple choice up to 3 tracks. You don't have to pick all 3 but that is strongly advised.
- It will last 48 hours from the time this thread is posted. The poll will be closed 28th of May (Saturday) at 11:00 PM KST.
- If you wish you can of course share what songs you voted for and why - discussions are encouraged!
- Song reviews, ratings and/or rankings are also allowed as long as they are kept respectful.
- Embed videos to every song are provided below, in case it's a Japanese song a lyric video will also be linked even if there's an official audio format because they are blocked in some countries.
- If a Korean song is blocked for you, let us know in the comments, or please look up a different fan upload by yourself.
-
Even if you know the songs listening to all of them again before casting your final vote is essential in getting the most accurate results.

group c.png

Four Seasons
Wanted
Y Si Fuera Ella
Savior
Last Gift
Alarm Clock
Heart Attack
Hold You
Close the Door
U Need Me
Runaway
Love Sick
Colorful
Tonight






























​
 
Last edited:
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Voted :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lawol
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Y Si Fuera Ella is just among best kpop solos EVER so it is a must. I also loved Wanted but otherwise I had hard time choosing ugh.
I have voted for Runaway but they kind of sound a bit too similar to me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lawol

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Four Seasons-It sounds nice but doesn't have the same oomph I've grown to expect from Shinee songs. 5/10
Wanted-This is better right from the start. It has a fun pace and great instrumental, and needless to say great vocals. 8/10
Y Si Fuera Ella- Maybe I'm biased but I find this song so incredibly gorgeous. The performance of it is amazing too. The vocals are just so beautiful and emotive, Jonghyun was an exceptional singer right from the start. 9.5/10
Savior-This is one of my personal favorites, its fun and I'm always in the mood to listen to it. A solid 9/10.
Last Gift-Another song that lacks oomph, though I like it more than Four Seasons. 6/10
Alarm Clock-Its a decent song, not amazing but still enjoyable to listen to. 7/10
Heart Attack- its decent, but not amazing. 6/10
Hold You- Honestly it just okay, nothing about it is bad but nothing is amazing either.
Close the Door-Not bad, its calming to listen to imo. 7.5/10
U Need Me-It's fun and unique, whats not to like? 8/10
Runaway-So catchy, a fun song to listen to. 8.5/10
Love Sick-I like this song quite a lot, its pleasing and just a nice chill song without being boring. 8.5/10
Colorful-Its such an uplifting and pretty song, definitely one of my favorites. 9/10
Tonight-I like thi a lot, its pretty and gives me being by the ocean vibes. 8.5/10
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku and Lawol
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
Great: Wanted, Savior, Love Sick, Colorful.
Good: Y Si Fuera Ella (but better live), Four Seasons, Heart Attack, Hold You, U Need Me, Tonight.
Ok: Runaway.
Meh/a bit boring: Last Gift, Alarm Clock, Close the Door.

So I'd vote 4 but I gotta choose 3... my top 2 are probably Wanted and Colorful, and I'll vote Love Sick sorry Savior I love you too :pepeheart:

this is a feel good round, all of my top songs are so fun and catchy bops, while Love Sick and Colorful are also cute and soothing.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread