Tourney SHINee B-Side Tournament Group Stage - Group J (1 Viewer)

What songs are your favorite? (3 choices allowed)


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
group stage.png

Welcome to SHINee b-side tournament! This thread is for Group J of the group stage.
┌──────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────┐

└──────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────┘

RULES AND GUIDELINES:

- Voting is multiple choice up to 3 tracks. You don't have to pick all 3 but that is strongly advised.
- It will last 48 hours from the time this thread is posted. The poll will be closed 16th of June (Thursday) at 11:19 PM KST.
- If you wish you can of course share what songs you voted for and why - discussions are encouraged!
- Song reviews, ratings and/or rankings are also allowed as long as they are kept respectful.
- Embed videos to every song are provided below, in case it's a Japanese song a lyric video will also be linked even if there's an official audio format because they are blocked in some countries.
- If a Korean song is blocked for you, let us know in the comments, or please look up a different fan upload by yourself.
-
Even if you know the songs listening to all of them again before casting your final vote is essential in getting the most accurate results.

group j.png

Undercover
Feel Good
CODE
Sweet Surprise
Queen of New York
Please Don't Go
Kiss Yo
Prism
Excuse Me Miss
SHINe (Medusa I)
Love's Way
SHINee Girl
MOON RIVER WALTZ
Romantic































​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Lawol

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
the one's I know I've heard from this round I don't like so I'm hoping the new songs are really good:pepesmug:
I retract this statement bc feel good is on my playlist:rjbow::rjbow:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I voted but I already want to change my vote :lisalaugh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Lawol

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For the sake of time I'll start with the songs I haven't heard or don't know as well and if I have time listen again to the ones I know.

Feel Good-Decent start, it's not amazing. I do like the way they do the sort of back and forth. The chorus is nice too, it sounds more familiar, I do know I've listened to it but it's been a while. It's a really nice song, on the chill side but still good. A solid 8/10, don't know why it wasn't on my playlist.
Sweet Surprise-It's not bad, it's just a little bit boring. Nothing about it is special, its another chill ballad. 5/10
Please Don't Go-It starts off really boring as well. It gets a little bit better, but its still a ballad and I don't care for most ballads (with some exceptions). 6/10
Kiss Yo-This is more my thing. Fast paced and exciting, I really like this. The added noises are a fun addition too. 8.5/10
Love's Way-Another boring one :coronawimwim: I don't have much to say about it. 4.5/10
SHINee Girl-Its kind of catchy, but I wouldn't actively seek it out to listen to it. 6.5/10
MOON RIVER WALTZ-Its also on the boring side to me. 5/10
Romantic-Also boring, quite a few songs here that aren't my type. 4/10
Prism-I like this song, but I don't love it. It's good, but it could be better a little bit too. 7/10
Excuse Me Miss-Now this is a good, solid bop. It's fun and catchy, I like it quite a bit 8.5/10
Queen Of New York-This is another good solid bop. Lots of fun noises, good vocals, and overall a great instrumental and song. 9/10
Undercover-I love this song. The instrumental is so good, the vocals are good, the effects are fun. 9/10
Code-This is better than I remembered it. I still don't fully care for it but it's better. 6.5/10
SHINe (Medusa I)-I like this one a lot too, its catchy and dramatic in a way. 8.5/10
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Lawol
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
Undercover takes group J with 4 votes, followed by CODE and Queen of New York both with 3.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread