- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
Sihyeon is EVERGLOW's new Leader,
revealed at their 'LAST MELODY' comeback showcase
Korean News Source: HERE
The English translation from the Korean News source isn't great so I'll highlight the important part:
E:U is no longer leader and has given her reason:
"I didn't have any strength while being a leader. I think that Sihyeon will play a good role as a leader after me.
As the eldest sister, I will make Sihyeon support you with confidence.”
Sihyeon's thoughts on being new leader:
She said she is determined and that “As a new leader, I will try to harmonize” ...
"I will do my best so that our members will be more stronger together"
---
Still waiting for more new articles to perhaps write a bit more of what was said from their comeback showcase and thus get a better/more in-depth translation.
However, E:U has said before she was a bit shy to lead and preferred a moral support role and responsibilities as the members' eldest sister.
Not everyone is made to lead and it's often a tough role with various other idols talking about their own difficulties with leading their groups etc.
I'm a bit sad E:U felt like she had no strength to lead, bless her. But overall, I'm certain Sihyeon will do a great job as Everglow's new leader.