Performance SinB - 'Tap It' [Studio Choom] Fancam (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

SinB is a great dancer!
:nekolove:




@Buddy​
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
the only real problem with these is they tend to dance to music i would never ever choose to listen to.
I know right. I really don't like this song at all.
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That izone one with eunbi chaeyeon and hitomi ugg i love those girls but that song.
To be fair though, Soojin's artist of the month song 'Got It' wasn't that bad. I wouldn't listen to it myself, but it was certainly okay.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
lol that is kinda a low bar dude...
Like I said though, I wouldn't listen to it myself... Maybe I was just too captivated by Soojin. Yeah... We'll go with that and forget what I said about the song.
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lalalove her
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread