- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
the only real problem with these is they tend to dance to music i would never ever choose to listen to.
SinB is a great dancer!
@Buddy
I know right. I really don't like this song at all.the only real problem with these is they tend to dance to music i would never ever choose to listen to.
That izone one with eunbi chaeyeon and hitomi ugg i love those girls but that song.I know right. I really don't like this song at all.
![]()
![]()
To be fair though, Soojin's artist of the month song 'Got It' wasn't that bad. I wouldn't listen to it myself, but it was certainly okay.That izone one with eunbi chaeyeon and hitomi ugg i love those girls but that song.
lol that is kinda a low bar dude...To be fair though, Soojin's artist of the month song 'Got It' wasn't that bad. I wouldn't listen to it myself, but it was certainly okay.
Like I said though, I wouldn't listen to it myself... Maybe I was just too captivated by Soojin. Yeah... We'll go with that and forget what I said about the song.lol that is kinda a low bar dude...