- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
There are some SM stations I REALLY need to happen!
Do you all have any SM stations you need to happen?
PS: How do y'all like my new DP?
- Paddings friends SM station - Gimme that Kai X Taemin X Jimin X Ravi X Sungwoon X Timoteo and whoever else they deem needed collab!
- NCT Dream x TXT - Babies with babies... nothing more to say! + I need to see how the ultra-innocent txt members interact with the ruthless Dreamies!
- Chanyeol x Woozi - They are friends, but I can just imagine the beautiful contrast Woozi's and Chanyeol's voices would have!
- Kai x IZ*ONE Chaeyeon - Chaeyeon is like the female version of Kai imo... I need to see them dance together!
Do you all have any SM stations you need to happen?
PS: How do y'all like my new DP?
Last edited: