News SM Taking Legal Action For Jimin (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Can someone enlighten me on what's happening?
Also, the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title was "Why's SM suing for Jimin(BTS)????" I was very confused lol
I'm not too sure about the details (@mysteric can probably explain it) but I believe this trainee was getting a lot of hate for something she said/did. I don't know the specifics of it all though. Also same, I thought this was about BTS Jimin and was VERY confused!

But considering SM is actually doing something about it, it looks like the SMNGG debut is soon. They wouldn't be doing anything about it if she wasn't set to debut. Good noise marketing. I guess the rumours of them debuting at the end of the year is true. I wonder if the rumours about the butterflies at the end of the SuperM and NCT videos being related to them is also true...
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Good, finally.

I always said some of these accusations were too outrageous to be true, painted her out to be a manga villain or something lmao. There was no proof anyway.

Ofc the comments under the tweet are all "WHAT ABOUT EXO" :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Is there actual proof she said those things?
to my recollection there is proof she did not its just fans love to hate.
it is the most favorite thing to do.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Can someone enlighten me on what's happening?
Also, the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title was "Why's SM suing for Jimin(BTS)????" I was very confused lol
Some fake texts of her ragging on popular male idols and calling them ugly
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz, you rickrolled me(thot it was 20th century thing but u managed to do the 21st centurt equivalent-brain ded me dint think fast enuf tat Bighit Jimin has nth to do with SM, LOL)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: VillageIdiot

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I'm not too sure about the details (@mysteric can probably explain it) but I believe this trainee was getting a lot of hate for something she said/did. I don't know the specifics of it all though. Also same, I thought this was about BTS Jimin and was VERY confused!

But considering SM is actually doing something about it, it looks like the SMNGG debut is soon. They wouldn't be doing anything about it if she wasn't set to debut. Good noise marketing. I guess the rumours of them debuting at the end of the year is true. I wonder if the rumours about the butterflies at the end of the SuperM and NCT videos being related to them is also true...
basically someone posted screenshots of their private conversation with Jimin (her “friend”) talking about Kai’s car cf and how he was ugly or something. Most people ignored it until actual news of the car cf came out, and suddenly everyone is believing the rumours. Then akp and kboo just added in whatever details they liked to stir some more drama :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread