SMTOWN Stans... (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Rank this on a scale of 1 to complete bullshit

[PLANS] Existing/Planned Duo-Units for SM’s Groups:
#NCT U (Taeyong x Ten)
#FX (Luna xAmber)
#EXO (Chanyeol x Sehun) (?) #RedVelvet (Seulgi x Irene or Wendy)
#GirlsGeneration (Yoona x Sunny)


Don't forget to anticipate Cherry Bullet
---(3).jpeg
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
All of the planned duos sound fine, but Chanyeol and Sehun?? Are they going to be a permanent duo or something?

They did something with We Young but I don't know how I feel about the song or the two of them as a subunit. The MV was sooo cute though.
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Irene, Seulgi, Wendy Sub unit? SM said DUST to maknaes 😭. Lowkey this makes sense give time for Joy to focus on acting while Yeri can do activities and write more music.
But an Official Amber x Luna SubUnit? I SUPPORT. ID THROW MY LIFE SAVINGS AT IT!!! MeUs let’s face it. Victoria and Krystal are NEVER EVER going back to SM
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
All of the planned duos sound fine, but Chanyeol and Sehun?? Are they going to be a permanent duo or something?

They did something with We Young but I don't know how I feel about the song or the two of them as a subunit. The MV was sooo cute though.
The two have been in LA filming, Sehun’s already started spoiling on his instagram 😅

Out of those listed I want Luna x Amber the most, it’s the closest ting I’m getting to an f(x) comeback.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: mirella and yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Sehun spoiled a teaser(?) the other day and there’s rumours of Sehun and Chanyeol happening by “insiders” so there’s a high possibility of that happening. Just need to wait for SM to confirm. The rest minus Ten x Taeyong sound super fake though. I can see them releasing something as NCT U abut I don’t think it’ll be anytime soon.

Seulgi x Irene x Wendy doesn’t sound like a possibility at all. I see a Seulgi or Wendy solo happening but not this unit.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is so random :maheart:
I would die if Amber and Luna happens. I need some f(x):yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: mirella
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Sehun and chanyeol will debut as a unit

Sunny x yoona it's impossible
There were rumors about apber x luna but after all this time i doubt they plan to do something
And a sub unit of red velvet might happen but later it's too early for the moment
And taeyong x ten was a one time thing that's it
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I know that Chanyeol and Sehun are preparing something again and I hope that it’s going to be better than We young.

LunaxAmber would be great and their best opportunity now I think.

SunnyxYoona would also be great but doesn’t seem real.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread