COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Performance SNSD - Tell Me Cover (orig. Wonder Girls) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

A throwback from 2008, SNSD covering then top girl group Wonder Girl's national hit Tell Me. By the next year they'd drop Gee and effectively take over as Korea's #1 girl group.

This is such a fun performance to watch lol, Tiffany starting the song and her famous eye smile, Seohyun and Sunny taking turns doing Omona (btw Sunny and Omona is like the perfect combination), and of course Taengsic vocal line slayage. Jessica gets treated like the center here pretty much, which was pretty interesting to see. Also it's been so long since I saw Taeyeon smile this much while performing lol, young Taengoo is the cutest :maheart:

Oh and Hyoyeon dance break and Yuri rap break. Yoona and Sooyoung get 0 lines sadly but still hold a microphone in their hands :yolk:

Anyway, I love watching old stages back when legends were still rookies :sanapray:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so legendary. I miss SNSD so much

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

A throwback from 2008, SNSD covering then top girl group Wonder Girl's national hit Tell Me. By the next year they'd drop Gee and effectively take over as Korea's #1 girl group.

This is such a fun performance to watch lol, Tiffany starting the song and her famous eye smile, Seohyun and Sunny taking turns doing Omona (btw Sunny and Omona is like the perfect combination), and of course Taengsic vocal line slayage. Jessica gets treated like the center here pretty much, which was pretty interesting to see. Also it's been so long since I saw Taeyeon smile this much while performing lol, young Taengoo is the cutest :maheart:

Oh and Hyoyeon dance break and Yuri rap break. Yoona and Sooyoung get 0 lines sadly but still hold a microphone in their hands :yolk:

Anyway, I love watching old stages back when legends were still rookies :sanapray:
i actually have this dl and ripped to my daily pl.
got the beginning fanchant down
I like snsd's version more than WG's :)
i think all the girls recorded the chorus tell me's cuz no one sang them ever just one person over the top occasionally.

Fun fact this was still when wg were more popular all that screaming was because Wg were coming on stage to do the kissing you cover.
There are or were raw cams. not the broad cast versions.

this is the pre recorded version that aired.

but the crowd vocals were overlay-ed live

i cant find the other videos but they are actually in outfits for one of their songs.

found this

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@Ozymandias look how happy Tae (all the girls actually)is in that individual fan cam (that was the audio broadcast)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
i actually have this dl and ripped to my daily pl.
got the beginning fanchant down
I like snsd's version more than WG's :)
i think all the girls recorded the chorus tell me's cuz no one sang them ever just one person over the top occasionally.

Fun fact this was still when wg were more popular all that screaming was because Wg were coming on stage to do the kissing you cover.
There are or were raw cams. not the broad cast versions.

this is the pre recorded version that aired.

but the crowd vocals were overlay-ed live

i cant find the other videos but they are actually in outfits for one of their songs.

found this
Yeah it's so weird to watch something from when SNSD wasn't the top group lol, feels like forever ago. They were all so young and energetic XD
I do think all of them sing the Tell Me part together, and then Taeyeon and Jessica cover Yeeun and Sunye's parts. Tbh I was expecting Taengoo to do Sunye's lines but Sica did them instead. Pleasantly surprised :sanapray:

@Ozymandias look how happy Tae (all the girls actually)is in that individual fan cam (that was the audio broadcast)
Lol so cute, feels like we don't see a performance where Taeyeon has to smile so much in the last few years :yolk:
I mean I do love her career direction either way, but seeing this gives me the warm feelings :maheart:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Need to watch this again n again. Funny it's been on my YouTube recs feed but I just dint click play on it, felt it was too old n from too long ago, but it's grrreat.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Need to watch this again n again. Funny it's been on my YouTube recs feed but I just dint click play on it, felt it was too old n from too long ago, but it's grrreat.
Lol it's the opposite with me, if it's an old video I click super fast :haylul:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i love this performance so much :') it makes me miss these times even though i had no idea what k-pop was back then lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread