News SNSD's Tiffany Getting Criticized For This Performance of "Lips on Lips" (4 Viewers)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Agree

this performance was really really tragic even as a Young ones and sone i can admit it

But i don't know her voice didn't sound totally like always maybe she start to be sick or her voice maybe tired of training, vocal recording etc....plus the fact that Tiffany can't stop screaming when she's too happy x)))

maybe she scream a little too much for the release of her album x)
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I've seen so pretty tragic performances from Tiffany some the vocals don't even phase me except for the breathiness
That's not the issue
The extraness outclasses CMIYC Seohyun and Over My Skin Tiffany combined:pandaannoyed:
Is she drunk?
No shade, I think she's either drunk, exhausted tired, high or just questioning her life
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Agree

this performance was really really tragic even as a Young ones and sone i can admit it

But i don't know her voice didn't sound totally like always maybe she start to be sick or her voice maybe tired of training, vocal recording etc....plus the fact that Tiffany can't stop screaming when she's too happy x)))

maybe she scream a little too much for the release of her album x)
I've seen so pretty tragic performances from Tiffany so the vocals don't even phase me except for the breathiness
That's not the issue
The extraness outclasses CMIYC Seohyun and Over My Skin Tiffany combined:pandaannoyed:
Is she drunk?
No shade, I think she's either drunk, exhausted tired or possibly high
Okay guys I see people saying she's drunk. But idk. Us Sones are good at giving excuses LOL. Maybe it was just an off day? Idk.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Okay guys I see people saying she's drunk. But idk. Us Sones are good at giving excuses LOL. Maybe it was just an off day? Idk.
i don't think she's drunk i honestly just think that she's maybe too happy
that she try to over do
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I try to be active but between AKP , here and my studies it become hard x)))
As long as we see you once in a while, it's all good. We can use your SNSD updates because as you can tell, Gold and I are flop Sones. At least we have @BritishReveluv :P
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
As long as we see you once in a while, it's all good. We can use your SNSD updates because as you can tell, Gold and I are flop Sones. At least we have @BritishReveluv :P
Yes i'll try to do it since all my snsd news on AKP are flopping
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i agree and i really shouldnt have laughed at this. forgive me lord. maybe she has something going on in her life, hope she gets better :sanapray:
TBH I didn't think she sounded that bad in the beginning but after the mic starting falling apart, the whole thing turned into a shit show unfortunately.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Okay guys I see people saying she's drunk. But idk. Us Sones are good at giving excuses LOL. Maybe it was just an off day? Idk.
I'm all for calling out a bad performance but she honestly looks so lost omg
 
Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
59
Reactions Received
319
Location
Narnia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I liked the performance because of how into it she is, also 1:20 lmao
Mostly to me it just sounds like she's having a hard time not giggling. It also kinda seems like she's looking for her style. She probably had people telling her exactly how to sing in SM (style as well as on technique) so now she's doing what she likes... without the people with the technical expertise to help her.
I don't mind much, as long as she doesn't try to do that Christina Aguilera shtick
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,677
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
She sounds so unprepared.
Has she performed live, like in concert or intimate, club setting since leaving SM?
I watched her previous ig live for Lips on Lips single release. N she seemed fine then. Maybe she needs SM to be her keeper/manager to perform live.
I hope her US tour /concerts go well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread