- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Girl the enunciation wasn't the problem hereHer enunciation problems rivals Ariana at times
Maybe she was sick? Or wasn't feeling too well? Idk I'm worried TTShe sounds like a drunk girl at the karaoke who's depressed and trying not to show it...
Agree
this performance was really really tragic even as a Young ones and sone i can admit it
But i don't know her voice didn't sound totally like always maybe she start to be sick or her voice maybe tired of training, vocal recording etc....plus the fact that Tiffany can't stop screaming when she's too happy x)))
maybe she scream a little too much for the release of her album x)
Okay guys I see people saying she's drunk. But idk. Us Sones are good at giving excuses LOL. Maybe it was just an off day? Idk.I've seen so pretty tragic performances from Tiffany so the vocals don't even phase me except for the breathiness
That's not the issue
The extraness outclasses CMIYC Seohyun and Over My Skin Tiffany combined
Is she drunk?
No shade, I think she's either drunk, exhausted tired or possibly high
i don't think she's drunk i honestly just think that she's maybe too happyOkay guys I see people saying she's drunk. But idk. Us Sones are good at giving excuses LOL. Maybe it was just an off day? Idk.
I try to be active but between AKP , here and my studies it become hard x)))Oh and @Sooyoung WELCOME! Good to see you here. Please be active![]()
i agree and i really shouldnt have laughed at this. forgive me lord. maybe she has something going on in her life, hope she gets betterShe sounds like a drunk girl at the karaoke who's depressed and trying not to show it...
As long as we see you once in a while, it's all good. We can use your SNSD updates because as you can tell, Gold and I are flop Sones. At least we have @BritishReveluv :PI try to be active but between AKP , here and my studies it become hard x)))
Yes i'll try to do it since all my snsd news on AKP are floppingAs long as we see you once in a while, it's all good. We can use your SNSD updates because as you can tell, Gold and I are flop Sones. At least we have @BritishReveluv :P
TBH I didn't think she sounded that bad in the beginning but after the mic starting falling apart, the whole thing turned into a shit show unfortunately.i agree and i really shouldnt have laughed at this. forgive me lord. maybe she has something going on in her life, hope she gets better![]()
I'm all for calling out a bad performance but she honestly looks so lost omgOkay guys I see people saying she's drunk. But idk. Us Sones are good at giving excuses LOL. Maybe it was just an off day? Idk.