News SNSD's Tiffany Getting Criticized For This Performance of "Lips on Lips" (3 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
drunk, exhausted tired, high or just questioning her life
All possibilities but I think the latter is the most likely to be honest, I think they were having a lot of technical difficulties by the looks of things and then she just kinda stopped trying...
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
She sounds so unprepared.
Has she performed live, like in concert or intimate, club setting since leaving SM?
I watched her previous ig live for Lips on Lips single release. N she seemed fine then. Maybe she needs SM to be her keeper/manager to perform live.
I hope her US tour /concerts go well.
Yes she did showcase etc... and their lives were good
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
All possibilities but I think the latter is the most likely to be honest, I think they were having a lot of technical difficulties by the looks of things and then she just kinda stopped trying...
I don't think she stopped trying.. I think she was really struggling to reach the notes.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Tiffany can go off the rails it used to be because she would choose songs that were not really right for her.
I would hope she has learned that lesson.
I think this was just really bad timing for a bad day, but it looks like a combination of things as yall said..
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
352
Reactions Received
1,492
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't watch the video right now because I'm at my job but I just hope she sounds better during her upcoming showcase tour here next month :nosejoo: She betta give me my money's worth!

I liked the performance because of how into it she is, also 1:20 lmao
Mostly to me it just sounds like she's having a hard time not giggling. It also kinda seems like she's looking for her style. She probably had people telling her exactly how to sing in SM (style as well as on technique) so now she's doing what she likes... without the people with the technical expertise to help her.
I don't mind much, as long as she doesn't try to do that Christina Aguilera shtick
IDK if anyone will agree with me but I feel like she's been trying out a lot of new ways of singing with these new singles she's been putting out. In Born Again (?) especially she sounds so different and strange. I didn't recognize her voice at first. It's like she varies from song to song now. I can't wait to listen to her album when I come home though.
 
Last edited:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg I just watched the video and the entire thing is just so WEIRD...like the technical difficulties, the mic breaking, her voice sounding off...I don't remember the last time I've seen a video so awkward.
Yeah :pepecry1:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread