Somebody tell me that the other forum and Twitter aren't worth it (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
PLZ somebody tell me that...

I am so done with both right now... Why do I even check those places when I have this wonderfully sweet and friendly place where the moment you mention EXO-Ls or ARMY people don't get salty and start claiming Jealousy or whatever...

@Soleski @Darjeeling I love you 2... You are nice... Thank you for restoring my faith in ARMY, that other place is really dragging both EXO-ls and ARMYs image down...

This is why I didn't want a BBMA nomination... This is why I still don't care about it (Well besides a new Ellie interview being more likely) That is why I want EXO-ls to just not vote and care...
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it's not worth it...i logged out about a weekish ago and haven't gone back, and i only follow update twitters/official twitters. seriously not worth it - i feel so much happier and more cleansed since i've devoted my soul to here and nowhere else x:

seriously tho, i only stalk a couple of threads elsewhere and laugh at the ignorance and thank the heavens that kps is a happy place of mature adult discussion (with a hint of immature butt jokes tossed in)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
it's not worth it...i logged out about a weekish ago and haven't gone back, and i only follow update twitters/official twitters. seriously not worth it - i feel so much happier and more cleansed since i've devoted my soul to here and nowhere else x:

seriously tho, i only stalk a couple of threads elsewhere and laugh at the ignorance and thank the heavens that kps is a happy place of mature adult discussion (with a hint of immature butt jokes tossed in)
i haven't really been active there either... But oh god just going in there is giving me a headache now!

The ARMYs are all toxic, the EXO-Ls are mostly defensive an stupid.... Everybody is insulting eachother... I am getting a headache, so I am gonna calm down and make a nice and proper 18+ thread over here!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
its not worth it :pepeheart::pepeheart:

this is such a calm place with lovely users!

I am here for months now but I've never seen a thread which insulted any of the artist out there and it makes me happy :pepeheart:

just stay here with us :pepeheart:
Exactly. this place is nice with literally 0 toxic people. How this has happened I have no idea, but this is literal Heaven!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's so so so not worth it for anyone of any fandom; especially you guys. Blinks have it rough over there but you guys are pretty much persecuted.

KPS is our safe space :maheart:
Thank you... I needed this! :pandasad:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It’s not worth it. You don’t need the toxicity and drama in your life. It’s just a waste of time. I haven’t really been on the other form at all except for occasionally checking it. And twitter I just use for updates. This forum is the best for communicating with people because everyone is really nice.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Stay here, where you can chill out and de-stress. I haven’t been ‘back there’ for quite a while now and not missed it at all.

As for twitter surround yourself with people who also have no time to hate, or just follow official accounts so you can still keep up with kpop news.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
i’ve always avoided the toxic part of the fandom like the plague, i occasionally go and read stuff out of curiosity but i don’t want to get involved
find refuge here maru :sanapray: sometimes that shit is just not worth your time <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread