- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,700
- Reactions Received
- 93,504
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,153
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
Best description of the effect of bullying i have heard is. Take a piece of paper crumble it into a ball, you cannot return it to its former condition(aside from misting and ironing and luck) no amount of i am sorry will do the trick.Yeah. As for the bullying part though, as someone who used to be bullied, and also not such a good person, I understand the immense effect i has on others.
My thing is, I'm curious if an idol can get banned for bullying when they were a child? Since they can change, or have apologized. I have no idea. But I certainly don't want someone of ill character on a show. Glad he was banned.
In this kids case its middle and high school..... pretty recent for a complete change of personality.