COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Someone just asked Tiffany if she still talks to Jessica on her concert #LipsonLipsTOR (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Waaaaaaiiit... whaaaaaat... but wasn't she the one who.... oh, never mind

If that's true... :pandarolleyes:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:zoomeyes::maheart:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
It would be nice to know that the girls are still talking to Jessica. Because I believe that many of them still are (Sunny, Yuri & Yoona in particular)

But I would rather that it came from them and not fans harassing the girls for answers!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Sounds like she just said that to shut the fan up. Or idk really, I find anything regarding this hard to believe now and have resigned myself to the fact that we'll never know the whole truth :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah I doubt it. All Tiffany had to say was yes without any attitude if it was true. Fans just need to accept Jessica fell out with most of them years ago. I'm even sad over it and I'm not a Sone but I think that's pretty obvious especially when it comes to members like Tiffany, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I mean, even if she doesn't talk to Jessica, I doubt she would say "no", because that would just make things messy. It's not as controversial to lie and say yes. But who knows, maybe they actually do talk.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
the fan really shouldn't have asked that question, what was Tiffany supposed to say? that theyre still best friends and talk every single day? or that they dont talk at all? tbh a simple "yes" is justified. they kinda trapped her into a corner :/

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Apparently people in the comments are saying Tiffany didn't even acknowledge the question.
I really wish fans would stop that, a few months ago introduced herself as Divine to see if she would get a rise out of Jessica

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Apparently people in the comments are saying Tiffany didn't even acknowledge the question.
I really wish fans would stop that, a few months ago introduced herself as Divine to see if she would get a rise out of Jessica
I've also read some comments/replies like that from people who were there:

It was definitely disrespectful to ask that but one day, I hope that Jessica or the SNSD members can confirm it and talk about it on their own accord and free will, because this is tiresome.

The only confirmation that we got was Jessica's Billboard interview (Which refutes the fake articles around that time saying otherwise) stating that she has not seen the members in years but that was back in 2016.

As for the Divine thing, what is that about? First time hearing of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread