Appreciation Somi x Nayeon - Fast Forward Dance Challenge (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Bunny Nayeon and Barbie Somi?

She just wants to upgrade from having a purse puppy and to a bag bunny. Because....... Nayeon's shorter, or smaller, than Somi. :haylul::haylul:

Also, how is she making these rounds? Are all labels she has visited in a 5-block radius??? I'm kidding! I know they're obviously not.

I'm just surprised she had the time to do the challenges with them.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Bunny Nayeon and Barbie Somi?

She just wants to upgrade from having a purse puppy and to a bag bunny. Because....... Nayeon's shorter, or smaller, than Somi. :haylul::haylul:

Also, how is she making these rounds? Are all labels she has visited in a 5-block radius??? I'm kidding! I know they're obviously not.

I'm just surprised she had the time to do the challenges with them.
she had a big party for her debut and invited a ton of idols over, so I guess they did most of those that day

This one with Nayeon is definitly from that day
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Cuties!
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread