Songs From Not Today (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Songs From Not Today

A few random songs from when Eman had bleached blonde hair, wore Vans and played hacky sack.(aka High School)






And if you hate those two.

This is a little different.




@igloo

If anyone would like to be tagged in my music threads let me know!
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Ooh the first two are nostalgic pop rock while the last one's a bit on the mellower side. Reminds me of Radiohead.
Speaking of Radiohead, here's a classic to start your day.

I also had this inexplicable obsession with new age back in the day.

And of course, Fiona Apple, good old Fiona Apple.

P.S.: Feel free to tag me in your music threads.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
omg.. you just reminded me of this song that i've forgotten so long ago ........0_0

You know Say Anything?!

Hurray!

I only know this album they released around the time I was in high school.

But quite of few of their songs stick with me.

Remember this one?

 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well this whole playlist that I found about a week ago is such a nostalgia trip (plus it's full of bops!)

 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:pepecross:
They remind me of a dark phase in my life.
Damn that sucks. Hope you'll end up one day when you'll be hearing those songs without being reminded of dark or bad phases of your life and that you'll just enjoy listening to them!
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Ooh the first two are nostalgic pop rock while the last one's a bit on the mellower side. Reminds me of Radiohead.
Speaking of Radiohead, here's a classic to start your day.

I also had this inexplicable obsession with new age back in the day.

And of course, Fiona Apple, good old Fiona Apple.

P.S.: Feel free to tag me in your music threads.
I absolutely love Radiohead. I'm not an expert or completionist of their library, more of a casual fan but In Rainbows was the soundtrack to my university years.

And holy shit.

That new age selection....

You just brought me back so hard. I don't even know this song. I never even had it physically or knew who it was.

But I specifically remember a moment way back when I was a kid where this was playing on the TV. I recognized it instantly lol.

And the only song I know from Fiona Apple is Criminal. Liked this one. Love her voice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
These two were pretty iconic.


It's a bit older, but




Can't forget Party Rock Anthem though
Omg Party Rock Anthem! That dance was so freaking amazing!!

LMFAO had amazing -and very funny- songs imo. Too bad they ain't still releasing bops like Party Rock Anthem
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I absolutely love Radiohead. I'm not an expert or completionist of their library, more of a casual fan but In Rainbows was the soundtrack to my university years.

And holy shit.

That new age selection....

You just brought me back so hard. I don't even know this song. I never even had it physically or knew who it was.

But I specifically remember a moment way back when I was a kid where this was playing on the TV. I recognized it instantly lol.

And the only song I know from Fiona Apple is Criminal. Liked this one. Love her voice.
Ooh "In Rainbows" is their third best in my opinion, there's a narrow gap between it & "Ok Computer" for me. I was completely mesmerised by their latest record, "A Moon Shaped Pool", although it's been years.
Did you hear Thom Yorke's new solo LP, "Anima"?

Glad to hear "Orinoco Flow" brought you back.
It's the quintessential new age song for me.

"Criminal" is her most popular single to date. She kind of went underground after her first record & released avant-jazz albums; "The Idler Wheel" being my favourite out of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Ooh "In Rainbows" is their third best in my opinion, there's a narrow gap between it & "Ok Computer" for me. I was completely mesmerised by their latest record, "A Moon Shaped Pool", although it's been years.
Did you hear Thom Yorke's new solo LP, "Anima"?

Glad to hear "Orinoco Flow" brought you back.
It's the quintessential new age song for me.

"Criminal" is her most popular single to date. She kind of went underground after her first record & released avant-jazz albums; "The Idler Wheel" being my favourite out of them.

I actually haven't listened to any Radiohead's releases since In Rainbows. So I have 2 albums o catch up with. And I haven't listened to Yorke's solo release.

All recommended?

Perhaps it's time to do a Radiohead session lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread