Songs that deserved better aka flops that were actually bops (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lol tbh all rookies were technically flops in Korea this year minus Aespa and StayC, but yess Weeekly rise :sj_weary:

I’m pleasantly surprised you like them haha I didn’t think they’d be your type of music.
yes i love tag me because its so catchy, I'm curious though, what type of music did you think I would listen to :umjicry:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yes i love tag me because its so catchy, I'm curious though, what type of music did you think I would listen to :umjicry:
lmao since you love Blackpink and lowkey Itzy I thought you’d be more into girl crush or mature concepts rather than cute/fresh ggs. So Everglow, IDLE, Mamamoo would have been my guess :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
lmao since you love Blackpink and lowkey Itzy I thought you’d be more into girl crush or mature concepts rather than cute/fresh ggs. So Everglow, IDLE, Mamamoo would have been my guess :yolk:
out of all those groups i only really listen to itzy and blackpink and la di da by everglow :yolk:

i really like music like weeklys, its like cute but not too cute, it reminds me of apink and I also like their music. apink are weeklys seniors so that's not surprising.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread