- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Spica came back with a subunit this year (Boa and Bohyung) but nobody cared 

THEY DISBANDED!??!Speaking of, you all need to check out Orly from ANS’ agency, who have also disbanded sadly
yes i love tag me because its so catchy, I'm curious though, what type of music did you think I would listen toLol tbh all rookies were technically flops in Korea this year minus Aespa and StayC, but yess Weeekly rise
I’m pleasantly surprised you like them haha I didn’t think they’d be your type of music.
lmao since you love Blackpink and lowkey Itzy I thought you’d be more into girl crush or mature concepts rather than cute/fresh ggs. So Everglow, IDLE, Mamamoo would have been my guessyes i love tag me because its so catchy, I'm curious though, what type of music did you think I would listen to![]()
out of all those groups i only really listen to itzy and blackpink and la di da by everglowlmao since you love Blackpink and lowkey Itzy I thought you’d be more into girl crush or mature concepts rather than cute/fresh ggs. So Everglow, IDLE, Mamamoo would have been my guess![]()