Songs you can't stop listening to? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been super obsessed with a couple songs (besides Halsey's new album)



This one is so fun and I honestly replayed it today 20 times already

Another Tove Lo song I am obsessed with...



I say Hi, You say Hi, We Stay High, You look so pretty yeah



I also have been listening a lot to Becky G and especcially Mala Santa. It's so addictive.



I am suddenly weirdly into Lana too and Doin Time ( a cover song) got me all into it.


What would be songs you can't stop listening to? Any song you are replaying like crazy?​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
(besides Halsey's new album)
🤢
🤩
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female





A LOT OF ASIAN A HASPANIC SONG.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
My love for rock music has been rekindling recently :sanapray:

TVXQs getaway




5SOSs Teeth



Hua Chenyu's I Don't Care
maybe because of my thread about Jrock :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,430
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have watched this a lot the past few weeks.
Helps that i can put a name to over half the girls.
maybe was always a fave and the counting song is fun. Not sure i would just listen to it feels a bit off key at times.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No doubt - Don't speak
Selena Gomez - Ring
Jiyeon - Take a hike
fx - Four walls
:sanapray:
Take a Hike :sj_weary: it‘s my alarm tome rn
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Anything Scandinavian black or death metal I am obsessed with.

Mostly on bands like Satyricon, Marduk, Watain, Old Man's Child, Dimmu Borgir etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
atm its probably Answer (Ateez) or Good Guy (SF9) edit: and obviously Dear Me (Taeyeon) is really good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and yeji

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Well i've been obsessed with my Hatsune Miku and anime OPs and EDs recently but i've also been listening to the Ariana Grande songs that are me in a song like In My Head (my favourite Ari song to date) but i've also been revisiting some of her songs that I didn't like initially like The Light is Comin' and Successful and I actually kinda like em >.>
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread