By this I mean you said you hated the song way to soon and now you love it. For me it’s this song when I first heard the song I didn’t get the hype around why it’s so legendary but now this song is my SHIT
i do not change my mind unless i judged off the video because i did not see the performance for some time after the song.
I really try to avoid that holding off until i see them liveish.
Why is about it I was super busy and didn't see a live for about a month after the video which i disliked enough for it to distract me from Taeyeon.
Superhuman by NCT127. They released Highway to Heaven before this and I just expected more, I guess. But I like it now. 2NE1's songs. I really didn't like them when I was younger. I think I was in my senior year, junior year, what year was I in high school, when I Am The Best blew up.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.