Songs you prematurity didn’t like (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I used to dislike this song and was offput by the beat drop. But now I'm shimmy shimmy ko ko boppin'
:queen:

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i do not change my mind unless i judged off the video because i did not see the performance for some time after the song.
I really try to avoid that holding off until i see them liveish.
Why is about it I was super busy and didn't see a live for about a month after the video which i disliked enough for it to distract me from Taeyeon.
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Superhuman by NCT127. They released Highway to Heaven before this and I just expected more, I guess. But I like it now.
2NE1's songs. I really didn't like them when I was younger. I think I was in my senior year, junior year, what year was I in high school, when I Am The Best blew up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread