News Soo it looks like all of Red Velvet is still signed to SM (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,201
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Nice!

I wonder if SM will do another SNSD subunit. Seems a waste to have four people signed to you from one of the most popular groups of all time and not do anything with that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
very nice

this is clear contrast to say the SNSD members




@Ahsoka

I think this means Dream is really the best selling sub unit of all time then.
As anything nct is a sub unit ?
NCTs system makes it hard to compare them to other subunits I think. I personally think of the permanent NCT groups as subunits, but full group comebacks like NCT 2018 and NCT 2020 as whole NCT groups. But in terms of comparing their success to subunits from other groups I think only the subunits without set members like NCT U make sense as a comparison.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,426
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Nice!

I wonder if SM will do another SNSD subunit. Seems a waste to have four people signed to you from one of the most popular groups of all time and not do anything with that.
True that, but the girls may not want to.
and the mix is odd basically the dance line and Taeyeon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread