Soo They admit to most of the charges (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want some kind of closure here.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
At this point, I just want to know what will happen to Izone and X1. We obviously cant see it, but the companies the idols belong to will be tearing their hair out wanting to know too. Are they biding their time to see what happens, or do they pull the plug and go no we want our idols back with us to focus on their own in-company debuts? The decision with what to do is going to have knock on effects regardless, and it’s unfair on everybody.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want my comeback.....
But really i want them as a perma group.

Kura and Nako had a meeting / meal with ssashi I wonder....
yeah I want them as a perma group now too. I just need updates from the girls themselves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
yeah I want them as a perma group now too. I just need updates from the girls themselves.
Twitter is hopping, the girls have been seen out and seem to be all back at the dorm (why now of all times is a bit weird unless they got stealth invites to the year end shows.)
Yena , Wonyoung and Yuri signed a places wall. That means Yuri is back from Busan.
Chaewon was getting her drivers license.

I Like you need info i am going a bit crazy.
Only RV is keeping me from spiraling off in to crazy land :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Twitter is hopping, the girls have been seen out and seem to be all back at the dorm (why now of all times is a bit weird unless they got stealth invites to the year end shows.)
Yena , Wonyoung and Yuri signed a places wall. That means Yuri is back from Busan.
Chaewon was getting her drivers license.

I Like you need info i am going a bit crazy.
Only RV is keeping me from spiraling off in to crazy land :)
yeah I saw some stuff like that around

I am just glad that RV is coming back which helps take my mind of things
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: dooh and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread