Appreciation Sooo... Uuuuhhhh...I watched ep 3 of Game of thrones.... [SPOILERS... Duh...] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So yeah... Stuff happened!

Arya is a boss bitch! And if anybody is wondering how he sneaked up on the night king well... She used a white walker face. When Theon is dying on the ground you see a white walker looking down to him, but why would a normal white walker do that? He would be unimportnant to them, but it was actually Arya using a mask!


This part is for the pppl who don't mind 18+ stuff!

Fuck I love Arya so much. Can she just become a real person with Maisie Williams' body and come fuck me silly? Like not even kidding... Fuck me, she is hot and badass. A true queen, we stan! She is the shit. She is the god damn flaming shit!

She... I never saw her coming, but she is so perfect. Somebody let me be her or let her fuck me. I don't care which one.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
So yeah... Stuff happened!

Arya is a boss bitch! And if anybody is wondering how he sneaked up on the night king well... She used a white walker face. When Theon is dying on the ground you see a white walker looking down to him, but why would a normal white walker do that? He would be unimportnant to them, but it was actually Arya using a mask!


This part is for the pppl who don't mind 18+ stuff!

Fuck I love Arya so much. Can she just become a real person with Maisie Williams' body and come fuck me silly? Like not even kidding... Fuck me, she is hot and badass. A true queen, we stan! She is the shit. She is the god damn flaming shit!

She... I never saw her coming, but she is so perfect. Somebody let me be her or let her fuck me. I don't care which one.
i never saw it coming-all the while watching this episode I kept wondering until my attention was totally taken away by about halfway thru, how r they going to end the episode satisfyingly w/out getting people crazy w/a cliffhanger.

I kept expecting a break /cliffhanger smh cos not keeping track of time.

Then she fucking did that. Arya
:nekolove::pikahappy::pepeheart::dubuthink:
Never expected the red woman to inspire Arya's words to come true.

Gonna be interesting next last episodes. Time to breathe again.

So good tho.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i miss your 18+ threads :yolk:

and I am in love with Arya:sippinthetea:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i miss your 18+ threads :yolk:

and I am in love with Arya:sippinthetea:
I have been saying I am going into soft stan mode for a long time now... It has been fluxtuating but I have literally 0 inspiration right now!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Arya definitely killed this episode. Metaphorically and literally speaking
When she was running alone I was sooo scared for her. My heartbeat was so fast omg. And even before she killed the Night King, that music and the scenes were screaming 'everybody is dying'. Then boom, queen Arya saved the situation. The female characters saved this episode :jenniesmug:

But about her using the white walker mask, I've read some opinions that the white walker rumored to be her exploded after she killed the N.K....
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been saying I am going into soft stan mode for a long time now... It has been fluxtuating but I have literally 0 inspiration right now!
yeah I saw you talking about that

and insperation may come suddenly :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yeah I saw you talking about that

and insperation may come suddenly :maheart:
That is how it works! I think it might have been that god damn Woozi fancam that scaredthat side of me into hiding... BUt a particularly good fancam may lure it out!

Who knows! These things are mysterious!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread