Sort your ult group into Hogwarts houses (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, Hendery displays Hufflepuff. I went off the first few episodes of Dream Plan, so I slapped him in Gryffindor for some reason. Idek. Yangyang I slapped (i've been slapping people alot lately hmm) in ravenclaw because of his cynicalness but that cynicalness also fits in Gryffindor. Oof I gotta watch more WayV content
Honestly just watch a few TenYang livestreams bcs those are comedy GOLD! (and mostly in english)
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Honestly just watch a few TenYang livestreams bcs those are comedy GOLD! (and mostly in english)
I've watched all of them but my memory is like a sieve
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Onew - Hufflepuff, he's such a cute and soft dork
Jonghyun - Gryffindor, he wasn't afraid to speak out and protect others who couldn't protect themselves
Key - Ravenclaw, he's a smart dude and not afraid to tell others how stupid they're being (totally not thinking of Minho)
Minho - Gryffindor, doesn't need explaining
Taemin - Slytherin and I don't think it needs explaining
Yongguk - Ravenclaw, he's not just a great composer but he also places number one at his school because his parents forced him to before they would let him rap lol
Himchan - Ravenclaw, he has more knowledge than he lets on and has expertise in a couple surprising areas
Daehyun - Gryffindor, he's loud and isn't afraid if speaking up
Youngjae - Slytherin, he's resourceful and ambitious
Jongup - Hufflepuff, he puts everything into dance and music and he works so hard to get to where he wants to be
Zelo - Hufflepuff too I think, he takes life in stride and always seems to just make if it what he can
Baekhyun - Gryffindor and not going to even explain
Taemin - Slytherin again
Kai - Idk him well tbh even after all Thas time, I'd say Hufflepuff maybe
Taeyong - Hufflepuff. So Hard-working and kind in a way.
Ten - Ravenclaw because he's a nerd
Lucas - Gryffindor because he's loud af and not easily scared
Mark - Ravenclaw because he's a nerd 2.0
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
DDUDEEU I forgot Lucas my babie I'm so sorry

Lucas is 10/10 in Hufflepuff. He reminds me of Cedric Diggory. Hard-working, honest (not quite patient at times though), and dependable. Quite passionate, I think
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
DDUDEEU I forgot Lucas my babie I'm so sorry

Lucas is 10/10 in Hufflepuff. He reminds me of Cedric Diggory. Hard-working, honest (not quite patient at times though), and dependable. Quite passionate, I think
Yeah Lucas is DEFINITELY Hufflepuff, no doubt in my mind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread