- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,843
- Reactions Received
- 93,608
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 192,249
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
i am 7 out of 10( both lemon, rude, bang, suddenly, pretty girl, its me) and i probably have heard teh kill kill thing.I only know one song from this list, but congrats to them all!
I know all 8 of the songs (that I can see, I'm sure Twitter goes on more) and seems like a reasonable reflection of what's stood out this year!
i am 7 out of 10( both lemon, rude, bang, suddenly, pretty girl, its me) and i probably have heard teh kill kill thing.
So, you guys say I should listen to them all? As you know, I’m not a gg fan and I basically know nothing about new ggs, like on this list, I only know aespa, IVE and IOI. But I don’t bury my head into sand when it comes to new songs aka I listen to gg songs if they are my style.I know all 8 of the songs (that I can see, I'm sure Twitter goes on more) and seems like a reasonable reflection of what's stood out this year!
Oh, no lol. Many of these songs I don't particularly care for. But in terms of "what has gained a lot of traction this year" this list doesn't surprise me. On the list, IVE's Bang Bang is the only standout to me.So, you guys say I should listen to them all? As you know, I’m not a gg fan and I basically know nothing about new ggs, like on this list, I only know aespa, IVE and IOI. But I don’t bury my head into sand when it comes to new songs aka I listen to gg songs if they are my style.
(My style means BP, aespa, MEOVV.)
Btw, IOI is back or what happened here?
IOI did a 10 year comeback. The song really connected with Korea. charted really well for awhile.So, you guys say I should listen to them all? As you know, I’m not a gg fan and I basically know nothing about new ggs, like on this list, I only know aespa, IVE and IOI. But I don’t bury my head into sand when it comes to new songs aka I listen to gg songs if they are my style.
(My style means BP, aespa, MEOVV.)
Btw, IOI is back or what happened here?
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention i-dle, I like them. I enjoy their solos, too.Oh, no lol. Many of these songs I don't particularly care for. But in terms of "what has gained a lot of traction this year" this list doesn't surprise me. On the list, IVE's Bang Bang is the only standout to me.
IOI's comeback was just an anniversary release.
Based on your preferred groups, you might like i-dle's Crow, NMIXX's Loud, aespa's Can't Help Myself, Rose's new trick, or Baby DONT Cry's Shapeshifter. I honestly think the year has been a little thin on girl crush + actually good song. Lots of girl crush, but just in the tired vein of "eff the haters, we're so rich and hot" and lots of good songs, but not in that BP/aespa style.
I listened to Suddenly and it’s actually a good song. I liked the vibes and the music video is cool, too. I can see why Korea loved it.IOI did a 10 year comeback. The song really connected with Korea. charted really well for awhile.
but as to style. none of them are black pink ish. Recene is a cover of Kara's song from 2008-9. and one other song that just got popular years late.
IVE's bang bang might be somewhere near you, but i can not see any of the others. connecting.