Video starship finally lettings go of the reins - Yena Nemonemo challenge with Yujin (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I was surprised when I saw this. :excitedcat: To bad Wonyoung could participate too.
WONY is in Paris for MiuMiu PFW, so maybe after she returns to SoKor she might do this dance challenge with Yena 😆 🤣 😂 😹
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
I was surprised when I saw this. :excitedcat: To bad Wonyoung could participate too.
WONY is in Paris for MiuMiu PFW, so maybe after she returns to SoKor she might do this dance challenge with Yena 😆 🤣 😂 😹
awww it's really sad Wony can't be there too :sadcat:

it seems a bit unlikely that Yena will come to their building again.. hopefully they meet somewhere else!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread