Steph (@xtra) birthday thread (2 Viewers)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
I’ll let

i will ❤
need to write more ngl

aww, glad u like it :pandalove:

@Goldenstar I’m oki with steph stabbo today :lisalaugh:

izz oki , Mimi I still love you :pandalove:


Izz ok, exid stans are used to the wi arae of life 😂
mimi :excitedmarch: :pepeheart: :bigcatlove:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@litc awww the haikus represent my personality well :pepesmug: Thanxx how much did I need to pay to have them in my sig ? :susPepe:
:kittylove:
You can pay by streaming this


:jenniesmug::pepesmug:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I forgot Lit and Chilly too but I edited lmao
When you edit it doesn't tag:reallysadcat:

I only found it bc I went to the home page to check the iKon badge revamp and saw it in recent threads:confusedcat::lisalaugh::gyuripout:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
When you edit it doesn't tag:reallysadcat:

I only found it bc I went to the home page to check the iKon badge revamp and saw it in recent threads:confusedcat::lisalaugh::gyuripout:
Forgive my clownery :sanapray:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Why are you saying hi on Steph's birthday thread after Steph's birthday is over:pepelook:
It's my thread I have the power :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread