- Joined
- 23 June 2021
- Messages
- 7,244
- Reactions Received
- 18,851
- Location
- Jessicaland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Fandom
- Exo-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
But what about for us nowlate asfyou will see it this weeknd
![]()
But what about for us nowlate asfyou will see it this weeknd
![]()
mimiI’ll let
i will ❤
need to write more ngl
aww, glad u like it
@Goldenstar I’m oki with steph stabbo today
izz oki , Mimi I still love you
Izz ok, exid stans are used to the wi arae of life 😂
you should change your name to ViolentStarOfc it took me 1h to write this thread I need a reward![]()
@litc awww the haikus represent my personality wellThanxx how much did I need to pay to have them in my sig ?
![]()
When you edit it doesn't tagI forgot Lit and Chilly too but I edited lmao
Forgive my clowneryWhen you edit it doesn't tag
I only found it bc I went to the home page to check the iKon badge revamp and saw it in recent threads![]()
Why are you saying hi on Steph's birthday thread after Steph's birthday is over@Imnotplaying IRAAAA HIII
It's my thread I have the powerWhy are you saying hi on Steph's birthday thread after Steph's birthday is over![]()
aww iraI'm late to the party but HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!! I WISH YOU WILL ALWAYS BE YOURSELF AND DON'T EVER CHANGE 💜