Stray Kids Comeback Thread [I Am YOU] 10.22.18 (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1539898648741.png

Welcome, STAYS!
The boys are coming back with a bang and it's coming sooner than we expected.
Since their hit "My Pace", the fandom has grown and we've all been anticipating a new comeback. Well, I'm happy to say that they are finally back an I am expecting a lot.
General Information:
[ The album will be released October 22nd, 2018, as one of the spokesman from the agency said. ]
[ Before release, they will be holding a comeback showcase 'Unveil [OP. 03: I Am YOU]' October 21st, 2018 at Olympic Park, Olympic Hall
[ The title song will be 'I Am You'', if one couldn't tell already ]
[ There will be 2 different versions of the album. The 'I am' ver. and the 'You' ver.
Tracklist:
1539900046790.png

(03 - The Other Side; 04 - Hangover Soup; 06 - Polarity)


Teasers:

Music Video:
​
 
Last edited:
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Teaser Photos
​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Special Videos
​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dance practice teaser is out now!


The release date is getting closer! Please anticipate their 2nd comeback.
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
THE MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT NOW! PLEASE WATCH.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread