Sub-units you want to see (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Momo & Sana: Mix Sana’s vocals and Momo’s rap and both of their incredible dancing skills would be the best! Also it would be soo iconic ! :sakUwu:
Seonghwa, San & Wooyoung: all I have to say is :rosesmug: *dead*

Jensoo: Idk they’d work well I think. I could imagine them Doing ballads together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I WANT THE LOONA UNITS AGAIN!
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
After the Pinom comeback from Blackpink, I personally really want a LiJen or JenLi sub-unit.

I want them to "bring the pain" even harder with their singing and rapping!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread