Audio Suho's collab with Mew Suppasit "Turn Off The Alarm" has been released (3 Viewers)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
@Exo-L :pepeheart:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
It's not available in the US of A huh? I call discrimination and demand compensation.
:taeminface:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: litc and mirella

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
It's available on YouTube (I just listened to it right now) but greyed out on Spotify.
:pepecry1:
At first it was released only on korean streaming platforms so youtube saved me too :TechiNod:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and mirella

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Well nevermind know the problem now, to YouTube!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Kamistar

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
It's not available in the US of A huh? I call discrimination and demand compensation.
:taeminface:
Didn't it work on Spotify?
It's available on YouTube (I just listened to it right now) but greyed out on Spotify.
:pepecry1:
At first it was released only on korean streaming platforms so youtube saved me too :TechiNod:
before it said "this song is not available in your country" or smth like that when I tried to play on Spotify, but now it works on Spotify. The reason is bc the way (I think SM) does it is release it on the release date in each country on Spotify. So since the release date was the 24th, but it was still the 23rd in the US at that time, it wasn't available for Americans

For the US, they become available at midnight EST (regardless of which US timezone you're in)

I know they did this with Baekhyun's too, I remember from last year, so that's why I think it's a SM thing.

Even in PST, it became available for me at EST midnight while it was still the previous day for me (Baekhyun's) so that's why I know it's EST throughout the US. Spotify can only see country and not specific timezone anyway I think
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kamistar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread